"NOLTON, a chapelry, with a village, in Coyty parish, Glamorgan; 2 miles N N E of Bridgend r. station. Post-town, Bridgend. ... " [From John Marius Wilson, Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72) on A Vision of Britain through Time.]
The church is dedicated to St. Mary, and is in the Benefice of Coity with Nolton. Details of the present incumbent of this benefice can be found at the Church in Wales website. The church can be found at grid reference SS905794.
Anglican Parish Registers Held at the Glamorgan Record Office, Cardiff