Report problems or contribute information
We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
Fochriw in the Parish of Gelligaer
For full and up-to-date details of their holdings see the sites of Glamorgan Record Office and/or West Glamorgan Archives
The church is dedicated to St. Mary and St. Andrew, is in the Benefice of Fochriw with Pontlottyn, and the diocese of Llandaff. Details of the present incumbent of this benefice can be found at the Church in Wales website. The church can be located at grid reference SO103045.
|Anglican Parish Registers
|No Registers have been deposited yet
Details of extant records on Archives Network Wales for the following;
- Fochriw Ecclesiastical Parish records " ......... including registers of banns, 1911-1949; services, 1916-1927"
Fochriw - a History of a South Wales mining village
Fochriw Colliery - on the Welsh Coal Mines site; and Cae Glas Mine near Fochriw
[Last Updated : 17 Jul 2007 - Gareth Hicks]