GENUKI Home Page Gelligaer Gelligaer Contents Contents Nearby Places Nearby Places

New Tredegar in the Parish of Gelligaer

Church Records

Church Records

For full and up-to-date details of their holdings see the sites of Glamorgan Record Office and/or West Glamorgan Archives

The church is dedicated to St. Michael, is in the Benefice of Pontlottyn with Fochriw, and the diocese of Llandaff. Details of the present incumbent of this benefice can be found at the Church in Wales website. The church can be located at grid reference SO145031.

Anglican Parish Registers
Baptisms Marriages Burials Banns Bishops Transcripts
No Registers have been deposited yet


Elliots Colliery - New Tredegar  on the Miners' Advice site

Old Pit- New Tredegar Colliery on the Miners' Advice site

Death Roll, New Tredegar Colliery 3rd Dec 1875 - on the Welsh Coal Mines site


[Last Updated : 3 Oct 2012 - Gareth Hicks]

InfoFind help, report problems, and contribute information.

Copyright GENUKI and Contributors 1996 to date
GENUKI is a registered trade mark of the
charitable trust GENUKI

Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional

Hosted by Mythic Beasts Ltd.