Open a form to report problems or contribute information
We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
Canton St. John
For full and up-to-date details of their holdings see the sites of Glamorgan Record Office and/or West Glamorgan Archives
Parish formed in 1858 from Llandaff
The church is dedicated to St. John, is in the Benefice of Canton St. John, and Diocese of Llandaff. Details of the present incumbent of this benefice can be found at the Church in Wales website. The church can be found at grid reference ST166763.
|Anglican Parish Registers Held at the Glamorgan Record Office, Cardiff
(At the National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth)
Covered in the Mormon International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Christenings (BT's), 1858-1875
Canton St. John [Last Updated : 31 Dec 2006 - Gareth Hicks]