For full and up-to-date details of their holdings see the sites of Glamorgan Record Office and/or West Glamorgan Archives
CLYDACH, St. John 1841 - on Church plans online
The Parish of Clydach St. John was formed in 1847 from Cadoxton-juxta-Neath and Llangyfelach
The church is dedicated to St. John the Baptist, is in the Benefice of Clydach, and Diocese of Swansea and Brecon. Details of the present incumbent of this benefice can be found at the Church in Wales website. The church can be located at grid reference SN694014.
|Anglican Parish Registers Held at the Glamorgan Record Office (Clydach St. John)|
|1847-1894||1847-1887||1847-1927||-||1847-1853, 1855-1857, 1859-1867
At the National Library of Wales
Details of extant records on Archives Network Wales for the following;
Clydach St. John
Find help, report problems, and contribute information.
Copyright © GENUKI and Contributors 1996