Report problems or contribute information
We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
Three Crosses in the Parish of Llanrhidian
- Mount Hermon Baptist Chapel, Crofty, Baptist
- Tirzah Chapel, Llanmorlais, Baptist
- Trinity Baptist Chapel, Trinity Lane, Penclawdd, Baptist
- St David's Mission Room, Marsh Road, Wernffrwd, Church in Wales
- St Gwynour, Church Lane, Blue Anchor, Church in Wales
- St Illtyd (formerly St Rhidian), Mill Lane, Llanrhidian, Church in Wales
- Ebenezer Chapel, Llanrhidian, Calvinistic Methodist
- Penuel Chapel, Llanmorlais, Calvinistic Methodist
- Tabernacle Calvinistic Methodist Chapel, B4295, Penclawdd, Calvinistic Methodist
- Crofty Methodist Chapel School, Crofty, Methodist
- Capel Isaac Independent Chapel, Penclawdd, Independent
- Bethel Independent Chapel, Bethel Lane, Penclawdd, Other
- Capel Annibynol Y Crwys / Three Crosses Independent Chapel, Chapel Road, Other
- Carmel Congregational Chapel, Cilonnen Road, Other
- Chapel, Llanrhidian, Other
- Wern Oleu Independent Chapel, Llanrhidian Uchaf, Other
You can also perform a more selective search for
churches in the Three Crosses area
that are recorded in the GENUKI church database. This will also help
identify other churches in nearby townships and/or parishes. You also have the option to see the
of the churches marked on a map.
For full and up-to-date details of their holdings see the sites of Glamorgan Record Office and/or West Glamorgan Archives
|Nonconformist Registers Held at the Public Record Office, London
||OS Map Ref
Description and Travel
You can see pictures of Three Crosses which are provided by:
You can see the administrative areas
in which Three Crosses has been placed at times in the past.
Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SS573943 (Lat/Lon: 51.629322, -4.063156), Three Crosses which are provided by:
Details of extant records on Archives Network Wales for the following;
- Three Crosses School Records "School log books, 1875-1963" " ...... an elementary school in the village of Three Crosses ......later known as Crwys School"