"DINAS, a village in Llantrisaint parish, Glamorgan; 3 miles NNW of L." [From John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales (1870-72) on Vision of Britain]
"DINAS is a township forming part of the Rhondda Urban District, and included in the ecclesiastical parish of Dinas and Penygraig, formed in 1901 out of the civil parishes of Llantrisant and Ystradyfodwg (now called Rhondda), and is 4½ miles north-west from Pontypridd and 1 from Penygraig, with a station on the Great Western railway; it is in the Miskin hundred, petty sessional division of Lower Miskin, union and county court district of Pontypridd, rural deanery of Rhondda and archdeaconry and diocese of Llandaff. The English Mission church here is an iron building with sittings for 250 persons. There are also Baptist, Calvinistic Methodist and Congregational chapels. The population of the ecclesiastical parish in 1911 was 12,457." [Kelly's South Wales Directory 1923 (ArchiveCDBooks) - transcribed by Gareth Hicks]
The church is the Dinas Mission, is in the Benefice of Dinas and Penygraig with Williamstown, and the diocese of Llandaff. Details of the present incumbent of this benefice can be found at the Church in Wales website. The church can be located at grid reference ST007917.