"From the Pen-y-graig section of the directory - Williamstown is a conventional district, St. Illtyd's church, erected in 1890, has 310 sittings. The living is a vicarage, net yearly value £66, in the gift of the Bishop of Llandaff and the Board of Patronage,..." [Kelly's South Wales Directory 1923 (ArchiveCDBooks) - transcribed by Gareth Hicks]
The church is dedicated to St. Illtyd, is in the Benefice of Dinas and Penygraig with Williamstown, and the diocese of Llandaff. Details of the present incumbent of this benefice can be found at the Church in Wales website. The church can be located at grid reference SS003905.
Anglican Parish Registers
No Registers have been deposited yet
Non Conformist Registers Deposited at the National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth