Report problems or contribute information
We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
The Church of St Donat in the town of Abercynon
For full and up-to-date details of their holdings see the sites of Glamorgan Record Office and/or West Glamorgan Archives
The church is dedicated to St. Donat, is in the Benefice of Abercynon, and diocese of Llandaff. Details of the present incumbent of this benefice can be found at the Church in Wales website. The church can be located at grid reference ST078946.
|Anglican Parish Registers
|No Registers have been deposited yet
Details of extant records on Archives Network Wales for the following;
- Abercynon, St. Donat Ecclesiastical Parish records "...... include registers of baptisms, 1908-1965; marriages,1899-1989; burials, 1901-1937"
"......... is a modern parish .......... situated approximately 3 miles north-by-east of the town of Pontypridd. Previously known as "Navigation", it was formed into and ecclesiastical parish from Llanwonno and Pontypridd civil parishes in 1908. ................ The parish church is dedicated to St. Donat and was erected in 1898 as a chapel of ease to Llanwonno parish"
The Church of St Donat in the town of Abercynon [Last Updated : 28 May 2007 - Gareth Hicks]