We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
Ynysyboeth in the Parish of Llanwonno
For full and up-to-date details of their holdings see the sites of Glamorgan Record Office and/or West Glamorgan Archives
The church is dedicated to All Saints, is in the Benefice of Penrhiwceiber with Matthewstown and Ynysyboeth, and the diocese of Llandaff. Details of the present incumbent of this benefice can be found at the Church in Wales website. The church can be located at grid reference ST069966.
|Anglican Parish Registers
|No Registers have been deposited yet
Details of extant records on Archives Network Wales for the following;
- Matthewstown (and Ynysboeth) Ecclesiastical Parish records "The church of All saints, Tyntetown in the parish of Penrhiwceiber was opened in 1903, and a separate parish of Tyntetown and Ynysboeth was created in 1923. From approximately 1968 the parish was grouped with Penrhiwceiber and its name changed to Matthewstown and Ynysboeth"
"......... including registers of baptisms, 1903-1948; marriages, 1923-1971; banns, 1949-1976; services, 1930-1971; licences, 1903-1953; property, 1914; churchwardens records, 1901-1966"
|Non Conformist Registers Deposited at the National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth
||OS Map Ref
|Hermon, Calvinistic Methodist
Ynysyboeth in the Parish of Llanwonno [Last Updated : 30 May 2007 - Gareth Hicks]