We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
Treharris, St. Cynon
For full and up-to-date details of their holdings see the sites of Glamorgan Record Office and/or West Glamorgan Archives
Chapel of ease to Llanfabon, joined Treharris St. Matthias in 1951
|Anglican Parish Registers Held at the Glamorgan Record Office, Cardiff
Treharris, St. Cynon [Last Updated : 22 Sept 2002 Gareth Hicks]