We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
Troed-y-rhiw in the Parish of Merthyr Tydfil
For full and up-to-date details of their holdings see the sites of Glamorgan Record Office and/or West Glamorgan Archives
The church is dedicated to St. John the Baptist, is in the Benefice of Troedyrhiw with Merthyr Vale, and the diocese of Llandaff. Details of the present incumbent of this benefice can be found at the Church in Wales website. The church can be located at grid reference SO068021.
|Anglican Parish Registers
|No Registers have been deposited yet
|Non Conformist Registers held at the Glamorgan Record Office, Cardiff
||OS Map Ref
Troedyrhiw on Alan George's site
Troedyrhiw on the data-wales site
Troedyrhiw War Memorial - on the Roll of Honour site, with a list of names
Castle Pit, Troedyrhiw on the Welsh Coal Mines site
Plan of Troedyrhiw Farm showing field names and coal veins in 1789 - on the People's Collection Wales site (use search box)
Troed-y-rhiw in the Parish of Merthyr Tydfil [Last Updated : 3 April 2013 - Gareth Hicks]