"DINAS-POWIS, a village and a hundred in Glamorgan. The village stands 4½ miles SW of Cardiff; and has a post office under Cardiff, and remains of a castle built by Jestyn ab Gwrgan. The hundred lies around the village; and contains twenty-seven parishes. Acres, 40, 601. Pop., 7, 661. Houses, 1, 434." [From John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales 1870-72 on Vision of Britain]
The church is dedicated to St. Peter, and is in the Benefice of St. Andrews Major and Michaelston-le-Pit. Details of the present incumbent of this benefice can be found at the Church in Wales website. The church can be located at grid reference ST154714.
Dinas Powis estate, records "Records, 1455-1919, of the Lee family of Dinas Powis, Glamorgan, and their predecessors, including rentals of the manor of Dinas Powis and of the Dinas Powis estate, 1610, 1671-1906, surveys of the same, 1566-1610; title deeds, legal papers and correspondence, 1514-1919 (mainly post-1640) relating to properties in Glamorgan, Monmouthshire and Breconshire; ........................... "
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference ST154710 (Lat/Lon: 51.431614, -3.218393), Dinas Powis which are provided by: