We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
Cockett, Swansea St. Peter
For full and up-to-date details of their holdings see the sites of Glamorgan Record Office and/or West Glamorgan Archives
|Anglican Parish Registers Held at the Glamorgan Record Office, Cardiff
At the National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth
Details of extant records on Archives Network Wales for the following;
- St Peter (Cockett) ecclesiastical parish records "Parish formed from St Mary's in 1878. From it came Waunarlwydd, Swansea St Luke's (Cwmbwrla) and Caereithin. Includes St Illtyd's, Fforestfach (built 1897) and formerly St Deiniol's, Skomer Place, opened 1961, closed c. 1970)."
"Registers (including service and banns registers) 1856-1998; Churchwardens' accounts 1882-1978; Easter Vestry minutes 1920-1974; PCC and Church Council minutes 1909-1976; papers relating to church property and buildings (including deeds and licences) 1855-1857."
Cockett, Swansea St. Peter [Last Updated : 1 Aug 2007 - Gareth Hicks]