For full and up-to-date details of their holdings see the sites of Glamorgan Record Office and/or West Glamorgan Archives
This Swansea church is dedicated to Holy Trinity, is in the Benefice of Swansea St. Mary with Holy Trinity, and diocese of Swansea and Brecon. Details of the present incumbent of this benefice can be found at the Church in Wales website.
|Anglican Parish Registers Held at the Glamorgan Record Office, Cardiff
At the National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth
Details of extant records on Archives Network Wales for the following;
- Swansea, Holy Trinity ecclesiastical parish records "Parish formed 1843 from St Mary's. Destroyed by bombing in 1941, and the parish merged with St Mary's."
"Registers 1856-1941; PCC and Vestry minutes 1843-1942; electoral roll 1936; papers relating to church property and buildings (including deeds) 1842-1955; parish magazine 1906; Churchwardens' accounts 1931-1958; miscellaneous 1935"
Holy Trinity in the Parish of Swansea St. Mary [Last Updated : 23 July 2007 - Gareth Hicks]