For full and up-to-date details of their holdings see the sites of Glamorgan Record Office and/or West Glamorgan Archives
The church is dedicated to St. James, is in the Benefice of Swansea St. James, and diocese of Swansea and Brecon. Details of the present incumbent of this benefice can be found at the Church in Wales website. The church can be located at grid reference SS644929.
|Anglican Parish Registers Held at the Glamorgan Record Office, Cardiff
At the National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth
Details of extant records on Archives Network Wales for the following;
- St James ecclesiastical parish records "Built 1867 as a chapel of ease to St Mary's; formed into a parish 1985"
"Registers (including service and banns registers) 1867-1985; papers relating to church building and property 1860-1981; Churchwardens' accounts 1894-1989; Church Council and PCC minutes 1916-1994; Vestry minutes 1869-1991; church history 1992; church organizations 1932-1959; electoral roll 1985-1987; photographs 1920-1940 and n.d.; parish magazines 1999-2002; miscellaneous 1867-1997."
St. James in the Parish of Swansea St. Mary [Last Updated : 1 Aug 2007 - Gareth Hicks]