"CEFN CRIBBWR is a village in Higher Tythegston. Here is a Baptist chapel, erected in 1868, seating 400 persons; an English Baptist chapel, erected in 1905, seating 200, and a Congregational chapel, erected in 1827, with 300 sittings." From Kelly's South Wales Directory 1923 (ArchiveCDBooks) - transcribed by Gareth Hicks
The church is dedicated to St. Colman, is in the Benefice of Kenfig Hill, and is in the diocese of Llandaff. Details of the present incumbent of this benefice can be found at the Church in Wales website. The church can be located at grid reference SS862827.
Anglican Parish Registers
No Registers have been deposited yet
Non Conformist Registers Held at The Public Record Office, London