This church was in Merioneth until 1974, then Clwyd until 1996, now in Denbighshire.
Church and chapel data from The Religious census of 1851 : A Calendar of the returns relating to Wales, Vol 11, North Wales. Ed. by Ieuan Gwynedd Jones, UWP, 1981. The names given towards the end of each entry are those of the informants.
Parish statistics; Area 693 acres; Population 62 males, 75 females, total 137
- The return for the parish is missing - apart from that of the parish church
- Llansantffraid-Glyn-Dyfrdwy Parish Church Attendance - morning 20 + 64 scholars, afternoon 20 + 44 scholars English service in morning, alternately English/Welsh in evening John Williams, Rector
Clwyd FHS - photograph of St Ffraid (St Bridget) Church