A collection of Dolfor memories. [Newtown]: Dolfor Millennium Committee, . 56p
Parish of Dolfor : Parish Church of St. Paul, Dolfor Free Church, Penybryn Wesleyan Methodist Chapel : memorial inscriptions. [S.1.] : Montgomeryshire Genealogical Society, 2002. 50p
Williams, Jack. The prisoner of war camp on Dolfor Road. The Newtonian, 7 (Winter 2001), 6-9
Church and chapel data from The Religious census of 1851 : A Calendar of the returns relating to Wales, Vol 11, North Wales. Ed. by Ieuan Gwynedd Jones, UWP, 1981. The names given towards the end of each entry are those of the informants.
Wesleyan churches on the Montgomeryshire Genealogical Society site - Dolfor, Penybryn
A parish formed out of Ceri/Kerry in 1851
Detailed information on deposited registers and transcripts for this parish is given on the Powys Archives page Montgomeryshire parish registers
As a guide only, the principal extant parochial church records for this parish span the dates shown below (as detailed in Parish Registers of Wales, NLW 2000) but exact current holdings should be confirmed with the individual Archives;
Map of Montgomeryshire parishes on Montgomeryshire Genealogical Society's site - shows dioceses
Return to top
Find help, report problems, and contribute information.
[2 Aug 2013 - Gareth Hicks]
Copyright © GENUKI and Contributors 1996 to date