GENUKI Home page NeighboursNearby places
Montgomeryshire Montgomeryshire   Contents Contents

PEN-RHOS (TRINITY CHAPEL)

Bibliography

Brown, Roger L. Making a new parish : Holy Trinity, Penrhos. Montgomeryshire Collections 84 (1996), p. 115-22

Church History

Church and chapel data from The Religious census of 1851 : A Calendar of the returns relating to Wales, Vol 11, North Wales. Ed. by Ieuan Gwynedd Jones, UWP,   1981. The names given towards the end of each entry are those of the informants.

PENRHOS, Holy Trinity   1843-1846  - on the Church plans online site

Church of Holy Trinity, Penrhos on the Montgomeryshire Churches Survey site

Church Records

A parish formed out of Llandrinio, Llansanffraid-ym-Mechain, Meifod & Cegidfa/Guilsford in 1844

Detailed information on deposited registers and transcripts for this parish is given on the Powys Archives page Montgomeryshire parish registers

As a guide only, the principal extant parochial church records for this parish span the dates shown below (as detailed in Parish Registers of Wales, NLW 2000) but exact current holdings should be confirmed with the individual Archives;

Gazetteers

The transcription of the section for Pen-rhos (Trinity Chapel)f rom the National Gazetteer (1868) provided by Colin Hinson.

Maps

View maps covering the area of this parish and places within its boundaries

Map of Montgomeryshire parishes on Montgomeryshire Genealogical Society's site - shows dioceses

 

Return to top

Pen-rhos (Trinity Chapel)


Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional

InfoFind help, report problems, and contribute information.
[14 Oct 2011  -  Gareth Hicks]

Copyright GENUKI and Contributors 1996 to date
GENUKI is a registered trade mark of the
charitable trust GENUKI