Church and chapel data from The Religious census of 1851 : A Calendar of the returns relating to Wales, Vol 1, South Wales. Ed. by I.G Jones, & D. Williams. UWP, Cardiff, 1976. The names given towards the end of each entry are those of the informants. Check with Gwent RO to see what extant records are held, and possible names of chapels/churches built after 1851.
Trelleck Parish excluding Trelleck Grange chapelry; Statistics; Area 5287 acres; Population 551 males, 477 females, total 988
- Trelleck Parish Church Attendance - morning 20 + 76 scholars, afternoon 30 2 services in English "Many parishioners residing some miles distant from the Parish Church attend other churches in their vicinity; others are Dissenters" Charles A F Kuper, M.A., Vicar
- Parkhouse Chapel, Wesleyan Methodist Erected 1835 Attendance - (average) afternoon 100 Henry Prichard, Trustee, Abbey Tintern
- Siloam Chapel, Bible Christians Erected 1829 Attendance - afternoon 38 + 24 scholars Samuel Morgan, Manager
- Zion Chapel, Catbrook, Primitive Methodist Erected 1844 Attendance - general congregation 80/100 William Milton, Steward
- Ebenezer Chapel, Bible Christians Erected 1838 Attendance - (average) afternoon 30 John Kemyes, Manager