Diosean records suggest that c1790 this parish had registers going back to 1767
Parish registers: Christenings (1813-93), Marriages (1814-37, 1839-77) Banns (1828-71, 1929-93) and Burials (1813-1908) are at the National Library of Wales with copies Mf [except Banns] at Pem.RO.
Bishops' Transcripts, covering the period (1674-6, 1679-82, 1685-6, 1688-9, 1700-1, 1703, 1799-1802, 1804-15, 1821-60, 1862, 1864-5, 1867-8, 1870-5, 1877, 1879, 1882-3, 1885-8) are at the National Library of Wales, and have been microfilmed by the LDS - Call Number: 0105128.
See Bap/Mar/Bur data on FreeReg
- Penuel Baptist chapel, Rhydymaen / Cemmaes SN11544115 Built 1824, rebuilt 1860.Still open 1998): chapel Coflein On Dyfed FHS
- College Green (Yr Hen Gapel), in Felindre [Independent, 1810]. Records ; see Brynberian SN10073907 Built 1791, rebuilt in 1810, in 1857 converted to a Sunday School and in the later C19 to a vestry. Still in use 1993 Coflein
- Cana Ind chapel, Felindre SN10053901 Built 1810, rebuilt 1856-7 Coflein On Dyfed FHS Shown as still open on the Union of Welsh Independents site (Dec 2006)
Rees, Thomas & John Thomas. Hanes Eglwysi Annibynnol Cymru (History of the Welsh Independent Churches), 4 volumes (published 1871+). Here is the entry from this book for this chapel (in Welsh ) - with translation
Dyfed FHS have published a series of indexes of baptisms, marriages and burials from Pembrokeshire hundreds for various periods.