No mention of PR M (1813-37) in 1933 survey
Parish registers: Christenings (1718-1993), Marriages (1724-1813, 1837-1970) Banns (1755-1812, 1825-1952), Burials (1725-1993) at Pem.RO
Bishops' Transcripts, covering the period (1799-1806, 1809-67, 1878-82) are at the National Library of Wales, and have been microfilmed by the LDS - Call Number: 0105137.
See Bap/Mar/Bur data on FreeReg
- Carmel [Baptists, 1803]. Records ; See Rhydwilym SN05152180 Built 1804, rebuilt in 1869 or 74 Still open 1998 Coflein On Dyfed FHS
Dyfed FHS have published a series of indexes of baptisms, marriages and burials from Pembrokeshire hundreds for various periods.