Parish registers: Christenings (1701-1991), Marriages (1701-1970), Burials (1701-1991) at NLW with Mf copies at Pem.RO
Copy ts PR/BT M pre 1813 with index at NLW and Pem.RO
Bishops' Transcripts, covering the period (1674, 1676, 1678-80, 1682-5, 1687-9, 1702, 1705, 1799-1803, 1805-14, 1816-67, 1869, 1873) are at the National Library of Wales, and have been microfilmed by the LDS - Call Number: 0105137.
See Bap/Mar/Bur data on FreeReg
- Soar, in Star [Baptists, 1831]. Records ; See Blaenffos and Hermon SN24533498 Built 1879, modified, 1881 Still open 1998 Coflein On Dyfed FHS
- Bwlch-y-groes, in Bwlch-y-groes [Calvinistic Methodists, 1777]. Records ; a volume recording the receipt of rents by the Evans family of Ciliau-wen, 1817-48. Some of the accounts relate to this chapel NLW Ms 11525. On Dyfed FHS Bwlchygroes CM chapel - still open in 2006
- Llwyn-yr-hwrdd, in Llwyn-yr-hwrdd / Tegryn [Independents, 1805]. ; See Capel-y-graig SN22873261 Built 1805, rebuilt 1817, enlarged 1844 and restored 1870 Coflein On Dyfed FHS Shown as still open on the Union of Welsh Independents site (Dec 2006)
Rees, Thomas & John Thomas. Hanes Eglwysi Annibynnol Cymru (History of the Welsh Independent Churches), 4 volumes (published 1871+). Here is the entry from this book for this chapel (in Welsh ) - with translation by Maureen Saycell (April 2008)
- Bethel Ind chapel / Sunday school, Llanbeddau, Clydau SN25433174 Built 1897 Not still open 2006 Coflein On Dyfed FHS
- Llwyndrain Congregational chapel / Sunday school, Llwyn-drain, Clydau SN26573453 Built 1856, restored 1935. Still open 1993 Coflein On Dyfed FHS
Dyfed FHS have published a series of indexes of baptisms, marriages and burials from Pembrokeshire hundreds for various periods.