Parish registers: Christenings (1676-1972), Marriages (1676-1804, 1813-1970), Burials (1676-1973) at NLW
Mf copies Christenings (1804-12), Marriages (1755-91), Burials (1804-12) at Pem.RO
Copy ms PR CMB (1676-1812) at NLW
Bishops' Transcripts, covering the period (1675-6, 1678, 1680, 1682-6, 1688-9, 1699, 1702-3, 1799-1809, 1811-37, 1839-45, 1848-58, 1865, 1867-81) are at the National Library of Wales, and have been microfilmed by the LDS - Call Number: 0105139.
See Bap/Mar/Bur data on FreeReg
- Tabor [Baptists, 1792], Dinas Cross Records ; See Llangloffan/Granston parish SN00543851 Built 1792, extended 1815, rebuilt 1842 - fabric renewed 1882 or 1887 & modifications 1921 Still open 1998 Coflein On Dyfed FHS
- Bryn Henllan, in Bryn Henllan [Calvinistic Methodists, 1770]. Records ; 1. Births and baptisms, 1812-35, PRO RG4/3605 and have been microfilmed by the LDS - Call Number: 813550, IGI. 2. Early society accounts for this chapel transcribed in the Journal of the Historical Society of the Presbyterian Church of Wales Vol 51, 1966. On Dyfed FHS
- Gideon [Independents, 1830], Dinas Cross Records ; See Ebenezer/Newport SN01973876 Built c 1830, improvements post-1843 Coflein On Dyfed FHS Gedeon Ind chapel - Shown as still open on the Union of Welsh Independents site (Dec 2006)
Rees, Thomas & John Thomas. Hanes Eglwysi Annibynnol Cymru (History of the Welsh Independent Churches), 4 volumes (published 1871+). Here is the entry from this book for this chapel (in Welsh ) - with translation by Maureen Saycell (Jan 2009)
Dyfed FHS have published a series of indexes of baptisms, marriages and burials from Pembrokeshire hundreds for various periods.
There is at the NLW [ Ref Titus and Eliz. Evans MSS 38] a transcription made by John Thomas Evans, Rector of Stow on the Wold, styled The White Book of Dinas, being a true copy of the Church registers Nos 1,2 & 3 of the aforesaid parish from the year 1676-1812. Which is a period the parish registers and BTs are either incomplete or missing.