Parish registers: Christenings (1714-1962), Marriages (1714-1952), Burials (1710-1901) at Pem.RO
Copy ts PR [extracts] C (1716-1907) M (1713-1892) B (1712-1879) at NLW and Pem.RO
Bishops' Transcripts, covering the period (1813-18, 1823, 1825-73) are at the National Library of Wales, and have been microfilmed by the LDS - Call Number: 0105143.
See Bap/Mar/Bur data on FreeReg
- MacPelah [Baptists, 1842], Albert St, Albert Town Records ; See Bethesda SM9425815320 Built 1834, modified in 1842 Not still open 1994 Coflein
- Baptist College, St Thomas' Green / Hill St SM9519915338 Coflein
- Capel Albany [or The Green], Hill St, Haverfordwest town [Independents, 1691]. Records ; 1. Church books and baptismal register, 1705-1836, at PRO RG4/3914 and RG4/4040, and have been microfilmed by the LDS - Call Number: 813551, IGI. 2. Baptisms, 1705-1847, 1872-1928, 1951-58 ; Marriages, 1874-1907, 1951-58 ; Deaths, 1665-1743, 1827-1929 ; membership, register 1655-1900, all at Pem RO. SM9524415317 Built 1655 or 1681, modified, altered or rebuilt 1701, 1841 and 1890 Coflein On Dyfed FHS
Rees, Thomas & John Thomas. Hanes Eglwysi Annibynnol Cymru (History of the Welsh Independent Churches), 4 volumes (published 1871+). Here is the entry from this book for this chapel (in Welsh ) with translation by Maureen Saycell (April 2008)
- Dredgeman's Hill Congregational chapel On Dyfed FHS
- Moravian [Moravian, 1743], St Thomas' Green / Rosemary Lane Records ; 1. Births and baptisms, 1763-1837; Burials, 1764-1837, at PRO RG4/4076, and have been microfilmed by the LDS - Call Number: 813551, IGI. 2. Microfilm copies of extant records for this chapel dating from 1763-1957. Included are diaries of this congregation, 1763-1828, 1850-99, 1913-57 ; Minute books of Elder's Conference, 1764-75, 1832-1942. A volume entitled Catalogue of Members 1763-1911. A register of births, bapts and burials, 1763-1956 ; plus other records including membership rolls, accounts and Sunday school attendance rolls , dating mainly in the late C19 to early C20, at NLW. 3. Typescript copy of an account of the awakening in Pembrokeshire especially in Haverfordwest, 1739-67. This pertains to the Moravian Movement in the county, NLW Ms 9673. SM9527115370 Built 1773 Coflein
Dyfed FHS have published a series of indexes of baptisms, marriages and burials from Pembrokeshire hundreds for various periods.