A note written on the front cover of PR B (1813-1986) states that PR CB (1715-1813) was extant in 1844
Parish registers: Christenings (1813-1993), Marriages (1755-1970), Burials (1813-1986) at NLW with Mf/fac copies at Pem.RO
Bishops' Transcripts, covering the period (1674-6, 1678-84, 1686, 1689, 1799, 1803-5, 1807-16, 1818-37, 1839-48, 1850, 1853, 1855, 1858-9, 1861-7, 1871, 1874, 1878-89, 1897-1906) are at the National Library of Wales, and have been microfilmed by the LDS - Call Number: 0105144.
See Bap/Mar/Bur data on FreeReg
- Horeb, in Skerry Hill [Baptists, 1835]. Records, See Rhydwilym/Llandysilio [not found listed on Coflein or Dyfed FHS]
- Siloh, in Tufton [Independents, 1842] SN03982814 Built 1842, restored 1900 Coflein On Dyfed FHS under Castell Henri Seilo Ind chapel, Castellhenri shown as still open on the Union of Welsh Independents site (Dec 2006)
Rees, Thomas & John Thomas. Hanes Eglwysi Annibynnol Cymru (History of the Welsh Independent Churches), 4 volumes (published 1871+). Here is the entry from this book for this chapel (in Welsh ) - with translation
Dyfed FHS have published a series of indexes of baptisms, marriages and burials from Pembrokeshire hundreds for various periods.