We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
Pembrokeshire Families Project
This families database relates to the parish of Herbrandston and is part of the Pembrokeshire Families Project - see that site for a full description.
Entries are in alphabetical order of the husband's surname
For ease of reference the key to the text fields used is;
- *1; SURNAME given name (where born and life span)
- *2; Wife's SURNAME given name (ditto)
- *3; Main occupation
- *4; Places either one were at on various dates e.g census, burial etc - separated with a / (When)
- *5; Names of children with birth years - separated with a / (where born)
- *6; Parish and county that your nearest, by relationship, ancestor was in 1901 - (Name with maiden/married name if appropriate.)
- *7; Contributor's name (name of the child in the entry (Field 5) who was their direct ancestor)
The data is now in two formats, the original text based format below
and a table format used to create a
combined county based table
*1; FEILD William Andrew (Herbrandston 1864-1932); *2; THOMAS Florence (Broadway, Walton West 1867-1951); *3; farmer; *4; Fold Farm, Herbrandston (1900); *5; Robert Charles 1888 (Observatory, Hubberston) / Emily Rosannah 1889 (Observatory, Hubberston) / Catherine 1891 (Observatory, Hubberston) / Richard 1894 (Observatory, Hubberston) / William Andrew 1896 (Steynton) / George Claude 1899 (Steynton) / Frances Olive 1900 (Steynton) / Martha Ann 1900 (Steynton) / Winnifred Rose 1902 (?); *6; Steynton PEM 1901 (Emily Rosannah Feild/Bright); *7; Rosemary May (Emily Rosannah)