Diocesan records suggest that c1790 this parish had ' no register of births and burials' and that it had been at one time united with Whitechurch.
Parish registers: Christenings (1795-1992), Marriages (1776-1837) Banns (1824-77, 1973-91), Burials (1795-1812, 1816-1989) at NLW with Mf copies at Pem.RO
Copy ts BT M pre 1813 with index, at NLW and Pem.RO
Bishops' Transcripts, covering the period (1674-5, 1678, 1680, 1683, 1685-90, 1699, 1701-3, 1800, 1803-9, 1812-37, 1839-40, 1844-53, 1855-65, 1868, 1870-2, 1874-80, 1890) are at the National Library of Wales, and have been microfilmed by the LDS - Call Number: 0105166.
See Bap/Mar/Bur data on FreeReg
Dyfed FHS have published a series of indexes of baptisms, marriages and burials from Pembrokeshire hundreds for various periods.
- Ebenezer [Baptists, 1768], Ffynnon Wen, Pen-cwm Records ; 1. In the history of this chapel [ Hanes y Bedyddwyr yn Nheubarth Cymru] an old church book is mentioned. 2. See Cilfowyr/Manordeifi. 3. Church book, 1847-1968, at NLW Ms 1012B SN16083999 Built 1768 or c.1776, rebuilt 1820 and 1870 Still open 1998 Coflein On Dyfed FHS