The earliest PR reputedly destroyed at the time of the French invasion 1797 [1831 survey]. Diocesan records suggest that c1790 the register went back only as far as 1777
Parish register: Christenings (1813-1993), Marriages (1813-1968) Banns (1823-69, 1907-45, 1973-4), Burials (1799-1942) at Pem.RO
Copy ms PR B (1799-1812) and ts PR [extracts] CMB (1799-1896) at NLW
Bishops' Transcripts, covering the period (1685, 1799-1806, 1808-46, 1864-72, 1877-81, 1883-4, 1887) are at the National Library of Wales, and have been microfilmed by the LDS - Call Number: 0105104.
See Bap/Mar/Bur data on FreeReg
- Harmony, Pen-caer, Strumble Head [Baptists, 1828]. Records ; 1. Record of bapts, 1887-1933 at NLW 20870C. 2. See Llangloffan/Granston parish. On Dyfed FHS See Welsh Chapels and Churches for a photograph
- Bethesda Baptist chapel, Main St, Goodwick SM9435738147 Formed 1789, present corrugated-iron building dates from 1908 Still open 1998 Coflein On Dyfed FHS
- Goedwig Welsh Baptist chapel, Main St, Goodwick SM9440638161 Built 1873, modified 1908. Still open 1998 Coflein On Dyfed FHS
- Berachah , in Goodwick[Wdig] [Calvinistic Methodists, 1830]. Records ; See Tower Hill On Dyfed FHS Berachah CM chapel, New Hill, Gwdig - still open in 2006
- Bethany English Congregational chapel, Goodwick Hill SM9439038246 Built c1905 Not still open 1993 Coflein
- Salem, in Pencaer [Independents, 1840]. Records ; See Rhosycaerau SM90933970 Built 1839 or 1841, rebuilt in 1850s Not still open 1993 Coflein
- Ebeneser Ind chapel, Goodwick On Dyfed FHS Shown as still open on the Union of Welsh Independents site (Dec 2006)
Goodwick/Wdig [formed out of Llanwnda]
Parish registers: Marriages 1913-74 Banns (1923-74) at Pem.RO
Dyfed FHS have published a series of indexes of baptisms, marriages and burials from Pembrokeshire hundreds for various periods.