This families database relates to the parish of Manorbier and is part of the Pembrokeshire Families Project - see that site for a full description.
Entries are in alphabetical order of the husband's surname
For ease of reference the key to the text fields used is;
- *1; SURNAME given name (where born and life span)
- *2; Wife's SURNAME given name (ditto)
- *3; Main occupation
- *4; Places either one were at on various dates e.g census, burial etc - separated with a / (When)
- *5; Names of children with birth years - separated with a / (where born)
- *6; Parish and county that your nearest, by relationship, ancestor was in 1901 - (Name with maiden/married name if appropriate.)
- *7; Contributor's name (name of the child in the entry (Field 5) who was their direct ancestor)
The data is now in two formats, the original text based format below
and a table format used to create a
combined county based table
*1; MILLARD James (Manorbier 1772-1846); *2; LLEWELLING Janet (?1766-1828); *3; Farmer; *4; Wind Hill, Manorbier PEM (1841, 1846); *5; George Llewellin 1794 / Phillipa 1796 / Martha 1797 / Janet 1799 / Mary 1801 / James 1804 / Nathaniel Llewellin 1805 / Charles 1806 / Frances 1808 / Ann 1810 (all Manorbier, PEM); *6; St Leonards, NSW, Australia, (Robert Dalzell Ward Phelps); *7; Megan Phelps (Martha).
*1; PHELPS Henry (Milton, Carew, PEM 1802-1870); *2; MILLARD Martha (Manorbier, PEM 1797-1869); *3; Man servant; *4; Manorbier PEM (1824, 1825, 1827) / Lamphey PEM (1828) / Pembroke PEM (1830, 1831,1834) / Tenby PEM (1836. 1841, 1842, 1851, 1861); *5; Edward 1825 (Manorbier PEM) / Frederick 1827 (Manorbier PEM) / Maria 1828 (Lamphey PEM) / James Millard 1830 (Pembroke PEM) / Janet Llewellin 1831 (Pembroke PEM) / Martha 1834 (Pembroke PEM) / Mary Ann 1836 (Tenby PEM) / George Frederick 1842 (Tenby PEM); *6; St Leonards, Sydney, Australia (Robert Dalzell Ward Phelps); *7; Megan Phelps (James Millard)