We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
Pembrokeshire Families Project
This families database relates to the parish of Puncheston and is part of the Pembrokeshire Families Project - see that site for a full description.
Entries are in alphabetical order of the husband's surname
For ease of reference the key to the text fields used is;
- *1; SURNAME given name (where born and life span)
- *2; Wife's SURNAME given name (ditto)
- *3; Main occupation
- *4; Places either one were at on various dates e.g census, burial etc - separated with a / (When)
- *5; Names of children with birth years - separated with a / (where born)
- *6; Parish and county that your nearest, by relationship, ancestor was in 1901 - (Name with maiden/married name if appropriate.)
- *7; Contributor's name (name of the child in the entry (Field 5) who was their direct ancestor)
The data is now in two formats, the original text based format below
and a table format used to create a
combined county based table
*1; WILLIAMS Thomas (PEM 1844+-1880); *2; BOWEN Maria (PEM 1825-1900); *3; farm labourer; *4; Fagroagry Fran, Puncheston (1868) / Glanyrafon, Puncheston (1870) / Glanyrafon, Puncheston (1900) ; *5; James Bowen 1870 (Glanyrafon, Puncheston ); *6; Neath GLA 1901 (Evan John Williams); *7; John Bailey (James Bowen)