We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
Pembrokeshire Families Project
This families database relates to the parish of Rhoscrowther and is part of the Pembrokeshire Families Project - see that site for a full description.
Entries are in alphabetical order of the husband's surname
For ease of reference the key to the text fields used is;
- *1; SURNAME given name (where born and life span)
- *2; Wife's SURNAME given name (ditto)
- *3; Main occupation
- *4; Places either one were at on various dates e.g census, burial etc - separated with a / (When)
- *5; Names of children with birth years - separated with a / (where born)
- *6; Parish and county that your nearest, by relationship, ancestor was in 1901 - (Name with maiden/married name if appropriate.)
- *7; Contributor's name (name of the child in the entry (Field 5) who was their direct ancestor)
The data is now in two formats, the original text based format below
and a table format used to create a
combined county based table
*1; HARRIES George (Castlemartin 1816-1898); *2; JENKINS Jane (Rhoscrowther 1825-1907); *3; Labourer; *4; Rhoscrowther (1841) / Rhoscrowther (1851) / Rhoscrowther (1861) / Rhoscrowther (1871) / Rhoscrowther (1881) / Rhoscrowther (1891) / Rhoscrowther (1898) / Rhoscrowther (1907); *5; William 1848 (Rhoscrowther) / John 1849 (Rhoscrowther) / Elizabeth 1852 (Rhoscrowther) / Francis 1854 (Rhoscrowther) / Benjamin 1857 (Rhoscrowther) / Fanny 1861 (Rhoscrowther) / George 1863 (Rhoscrowther) / Ann 1867 (Rhoscrowther); *6; Castlemartin PEM 1901 (John Harries); *7; Sandra Davies (William)