We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
Pembrokeshire Families Project
This families database relates to the parish of Rudbaxton and is part of the Pembrokeshire Families Project - see that site for a full description.
Entries are in alphabetical order of the husband's surname
For ease of reference the key to the text fields used is;
- *1; SURNAME given name (where born and life span)
- *2; Wife's SURNAME given name (ditto)
- *3; Main occupation
- *4; Places either one were at on various dates e.g census, burial etc - separated with a / (When)
- *5; Names of children with birth years - separated with a / (where born)
- *6; Parish and county that your nearest, by relationship, ancestor was in 1901 - (Name with maiden/married name if appropriate.)
- *7; Contributor's name (name of the child in the entry (Field 5) who was their direct ancestor)
The data is now in two formats, the original text based format below
and a table format used to create a
combined county based table
*1; JAMES David (Llysyfran 1796-185?); *2; JOHN Elizabeth (Wiston 1796-185?); *3; Ag.Lab.; *4; Mountain Hall, Rudbaxton (1841) / Cardigan Road, Rudbaxton (1851); *5; Martha 1826 (Pembs.) / William 1829 (Pembs) / Elizabeth 1837 (Rudbaxton); *6; Honeyborough, Neyland PEM 1901(Ann Roberts/ Llewellin); *7; Myra Heywood (Elizabeth)