Report problems or contribute information
We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
Pembrokeshire Families Project
This families database relates to the parish of St Ishmaels and is part of the Pembrokeshire Families Project - see that site for a full description.
Entries are in alphabetical order of the husband's surname
For ease of reference the key to the text fields used is;
- *1; SURNAME given name (where born and life span)
- *2; Wife's SURNAME given name (ditto)
- *3; Main occupation
- *4; Places either one were at on various dates e.g census, burial etc - separated with a / (When)
- *5; Names of children with birth years - separated with a / (where born)
- *6; Parish and county that your nearest, by relationship, ancestor was in 1901 - (Name with maiden/married name if appropriate.)
- *7; Contributor's name (name of the child in the entry (Field 5) who was their direct ancestor)
The data is now in two formats, the original text based format below
and a table format used to create a
combined county based table
*1; CORNOCK Peter (Marloes ?-bef.1754); *2; HIER Elizabeth (St. Ishmael's ?-1755); *3; Mariner; *4; St. Ishmael's (1754); *5; Cornelius ?-1770 (St. Ishmaels) / Dinah ?-1789 (St. Ishmael's) / Martha 1742 (St. Ishmael's); *6; Steynton, PEM 1901 (Emily Rosannah Feild/Bright); *7; Rosemary May (Cornelius).
*1; DAVIES Thomas (Talbenny 1809-??); *2; ROWE Margaret (Penally Court, Penally 1810-1869); *3; farmer; *4; Gt. Hoaten, St. Ishmael's (1841) / Gilterns, Walwyn's Castle (1848) / Bicton, St. Ishmael's (1869); *5; Jane 1830 (St. Ishmael's) / John 1832 (St. Ishmael's) / Thomas 1833 (St. Ishmael's) / Ellen 1834 (St. Ishmael's) / Robert 1836 (St. Ishmael's) / Elizabeth 1838 (St. Ishmael's) / Emma 1840 (St. Ishmael's) / Martha 1841 (St. Ishmael's) / Frances 1847 (Walwyn's Castle) / Thomas Henry 1849 (Giltern's, Walwyn's Castle); *6; Fold Farm, Herbrandston PEM 1901 (Martha Davies/Feild); *7; Rosemary May (Martha)