Report problems or contribute information
We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
Pembrokeshire Families Project
This families database relates to the parish of Steynton and is part of the Pembrokeshire Families Project - see that site for a full description.
Entries are in alphabetical order of the husband's surname
For ease of reference the key to the text fields used is;
- *1; SURNAME given name (where born and life span)
- *2; Wife's SURNAME given name (ditto)
- *3; Main occupation
- *4; Places either one were at on various dates e.g census, burial etc - separated with a / (When)
- *5; Names of children with birth years - separated with a / (where born)
- *6; Parish and county that your nearest, by relationship, ancestor was in 1901 - (Name with maiden/married name if appropriate.)
- *7; Contributor's name (name of the child in the entry (Field 5) who was their direct ancestor)
The data is now in two formats, the original text based format below
and a table format used to create a
combined county based table
*1; ANDREW John (Steynton ?-aft.1752); *2; FERRIOR Anne (Steynton aft. 1713-aft.1752); *3; farmer; *4; Old Hays, Priory, Steynton (1786) / Mount Misery, Steynton (1786); *5; Mary 1752 (Steynton) / John ? (Steynton) / Margaret ? (Steynton); *6; Steynton PEM 1901 (Emily Rosannah Feild/Bright); *7; Rosemary May (John).
*1; ELLIOT Thomas (Steynton ?-bef.1617); *2; Unknown(? ?-aft.1647); *3; Gentleman farmer; *4; Steynton (1620); *5; Philip 1637 (Steynton) / Alice 1638 (Steynton) / Margaret 1645 (Steynton) / Catherine 1647 (Steynton); *6; Steynton, PEM 1901 (Emily Rosannah Feild/Bright); *7; Rosemary May (Philip)
*1; FERRIOR John (Steynton ?-1729); *2; HOWELL Margaret (? ?-1742); *3; ?; *4; Steynton (1729); *5; John abt. 1690 (Steynton); *6; Steynton PEM 1901 (Emily Rosannah Feild/Bright); *7; Rosemary May (John).