We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
Pembrokeshire Families Project
This families database relates to the parish of Talbenny and is part of the Pembrokeshire Families Project - see that site for a full description.
Entries are in alphabetical order of the husband's surname
For ease of reference the key to the text fields used is;
- *1; SURNAME given name (where born and life span)
- *2; Wife's SURNAME given name (ditto)
- *3; Main occupation
- *4; Places either one were at on various dates e.g census, burial etc - separated with a / (When)
- *5; Names of children with birth years - separated with a / (where born)
- *6; Parish and county that your nearest, by relationship, ancestor was in 1901 - (Name with maiden/married name if appropriate.)
- *7; Contributor's name (name of the child in the entry (Field 5) who was their direct ancestor)
The data is now in two formats, the original text based format below
and a table format used to create a
combined county based table
*1; DAVIES John (Talbenny ?-1793); *2; ? Anne ? (? ?-bef.1793); *3; farmer; *4; Upper Broadmoor, Talbenny (1786); *5; Thomas 1783 (Upper Broadmoor, Talbenny) / John 1784 (Upper Broadmoor, Talbenny) / Mary ? (Upper Broadmoor, Talbenny) / Martha ? (Upper Broadmoor, Talbenny); *6; Herbrandston, PEM 1901 (Martha Davies/Feild); *7; Rosemary May (Thomas)