Parish registers: Christenings (1704-1992), Marriages (1704-53, 1755-9, 1813-1933, 1948-70), Burials (1704-1812, 1814-1992) at NLW with Mf copies at Pem.RO
Bishops' Transcripts, covering the period (1674-5, 1678, 1680, 1683, 1685-90, 1699, 1701-3, 1799-1800, 1803-39, 1844-6, 1851-60, 1863, 1865, 1869-70, 1872-80, 1882, 1885, 1890) are at the National Library of Wales, and have been microfilmed by the LDS - Call Number: 0105215.
See Bap/Mar/Bur data on FreeReg
- Bethabara, Pontyglazier [Baptists, 1826]. Records ; See Cilfowyr/Manordefi parish. SN14113638 Built 1826, rebuilt 1873, modified 1914. Still open 1998 Coflein On Dyfed FHS
- Pen-y-groes , in Pen-y-groes [Independents, before 1800]. Records ; 1. Baptisms 1817-37 in connection with Hebron in Llanglydwen parish, CMN, at PRO RG4/3773, and have been microfilmed by the LDS - Call Number: 828112, also on 819967, IGI. 2. The church register, 1844-1940 at NLW Ms 689B, and has been microfilmed by the LDS - Call Number: 830935. 3. Baptisms, marriage, burials 1844-56 at NLW 11691E. See Hebron/Llanglydwen parish,CMN. 4.Baptisms and burials 1785-1824 in connection with Glandwr/Llanfyrnach at PRO RG4/3915, and have been microfilmed by the LDS - Call Number: 813551 On Dyfed FHS Shown as still open on the Union of Welsh Independents site (Dec 2006)
Rees, Thomas & John Thomas. Hanes Eglwysi Annibynnol Cymru (History of the Welsh Independent Churches), 4 volumes (published 1871+). Here is the entry from this book for this chapel (in Welsh) copied by Gareth Hicks from the Cd published by Archive CD Books - with translation by Eleri Rowlands
Dyfed FHS have published a series of indexes of baptisms, marriages and burials from Pembrokeshire hundreds for various periods.