Places of worship within 1 miles of SD308363
Google maps can be panned to view an area off the map, by clicking and dragging the map. You can also select a church from the links in the list further down this page to centre the map on a particular one.
If this county section of the database is being actively developed you can also drag and drop a church marker if it is in the wrong place, and then enter a dialogue to report it to us. Also if a church is missing you can drag and drop any existing marker to an appropriate location and use the option to report it to us.
- + All Saints, Blackpool, Church of England
- + Christ Church, Blackpool, Church of England
- + St John, Blackpool, Church of England
- + St Mark, Layton, Church of England
- + St Paul, Blackpool, Church of England
- + St Thomas, Blackpool, Church of England
- + Abingdon St, Union Baptist, Blackpool
- + Baptist Tabernacle, Blackpool, Baptist
- + Forest Gate, Baptist, Blackpool
- + Bethesda, Blackpool, Congregational
- + Bethesda, Blackpool, Independent
- + Chapel St, Independent, Blackpool
- + Claremont, Warley Rd, Congregational, Blackpool
- + Victoria St, Independent, Blackpool
- + Victoria, Blackpool, Congregational
- + Adelaide St, Wesleyan Methodist, Blackpool
- + Bank Hey St, Wesleyan Methodist, Blackpool
- + Central Drive, Independent Methodist, Blackpool
- + Chapel St, Primitive Methodist, Blackpool
- + Dickson Rd, Wesleyan Methodist, Blackpool
- + Ebenezer, Blackpool, Primitive Methodist
- + Grasmere Rd formerly Lune Grove, Primitive Methodist, Blackpool
- + Grosvenor Street, Wesleyan Methodist, Blackpool
- + New Central, Blackpool, Methodist
- + Newton Drive, Methodist New Connexion, Blackpool
- + Raikes Parade, Wesleyan Methodist, Blackpool
- + Salem, Layton, Primitive Methodist
- + Springfield Rd, Methodist New Connexion, Blackpool
- + Trinity, Blackpool, United Methodist Free Church
- + Holy Family, Blackpool, Roman Catholic
- + Sacred Heart of Jesus and Mary, Blackpool, Roman Catholic
- + St John Vianney, Marton, Roman Catholic
- + St Joseph, Blackpool, Roman Catholic
- + St Kentigern, Blackpool, Roman Catholic
- + Albert Rd, Spiritualist, Blackpool
- + Blackpool Central Mosque, Blackpool, Islam
- + Bolton St, 7th Day Adventist, Blackpool
- + Collingwood Ave, Christadelphian, Blackpool
- + First Church of Christ Scientist, Blackpool, ChristianScience
- + Fleet St, Jehovah's Witness, Blackpool
- + Gospel Hall, Blackpool, Open Brethren
- + Kings, Blackpool, Christian Centre
- + Princess St, Christian Fellowship, Blackpool
- + Queen Victoria Road, New Life Community Church, Blackpool
- + Raikes Parade, Fylde Coast Church Alive, Blackpool
- + Raikes Parade, Salvation Army, Blackpool
- + Reads Ave, Swedenborgian, Blackpool
- + Ripon Rd, Christian Fellowship, Blackpool
Key to map icons
ColourChurches are grouped according to denomination, e.g. all the types of Methodism are grouped together. Each group has its own colour.
ShapeThe icons used for churches for which we have an exact location have a teardrop shape.
If we only have an approximate location (usually within a street), a square icon is used.
If we only know it is in a town or place, but for which we haven't yet found even an approximate location, an icon with jagged edges is used. The marker for these is placed at a random location within a 1 Km square on the map.
If you would like to notify us of a more accurate church location, just drag the appropriate marker to the new location and then click the notify link which will then appear. Zooming and using the satellite image may help with this. In the list of churches below the map, those with an approximate location are marked with a +, and those where we don't even have an approximate location are marked with a *. Click the + or * to show a map containing just that icon.