Places of worship within 2 miles of SD340421
Google maps can be panned to view an area off the map, by clicking and dragging the map. You can also select a church from the links in the list further down this page to centre the map on a particular one.
If this county section of the database is being actively developed you can also drag and drop a church marker if it is in the wrong place, and then enter a dialogue to report it to us. Also if a church is missing you can drag and drop any existing marker to an appropriate location and use the option to report it to us.
- + All Hallows, Bispham, Church of England
- + All Saints, Anchorsholme, Church of England
- + Christ Church, Thornton, Church of England
- + St Andrew, Cleveleys, Church of England
- + St Chad, Poulton le Fylde, Church of England
- + St Hilda of Whitby, Carleton, Church of England
- + St John the Evangelist, Little Thornton, Church of England
- + Garstang Rd East, Cemetery, Poulton le Fylde
- + Moorland Rd, Cemetery, Poulton le Fylde
- + Stocks Lane, Cemetery and Crematorium, Carleton
- + Bethel Chapel, Bispham, Independent
- + Cavendish Road, Congregational, Bispham
- + Rossall Rd, United Reformed, Thornton
- + Tithebarn St, Independent, Poulton le Fylde
- + Back St (now Chapel St), Wesleyan Methodist, Poulton le Fylde
- + Beaufort Ave, Methodist, Bispham
- + Cleveleys Park, Cleveleys, Methodist
- + Fleetwood Rd, Primitive Methodist, Thornton
- + North Drive, Methodist, Anchorsholme
- + Queensway, Methodist, Poulton le Fylde
- + Springfield Greenlands, Blackpool, Methodist
- + Wignall Memorial, Thornton, Wesleyan Methodist
- + Sacred Heart, Thornton, Roman Catholic
- + St Bernadette, Bispham, Roman Catholic
- + St John Southworth, Cleveleys, Roman Catholic
- + St John the Evangelist, Poulton le Fylde, Roman Catholic
- + St Martin de Porres, Carleton, Roman Catholic
- + St Nicholas Owen, Thornton, Roman Catholic
- + St Teresa, Cleveleys, Roman Catholic
- + Beach Road, Spiritualist National Union, Cleveleys
- + Blackpool Community Church , Bispham, Community Church
- + Cleveleys Christian Centre, Cleveleys, Assemblies of God
- + Cumberland Chapel, Cleveleys, Christian Brethren
- + Kingdom Hall, Cleveleys, Jehovah's Witness
- + Kingdom Hall, Poulton le Fylde, Jehovah's Witness
- + Leslie Avenue, Church of the Nazarene, Thornton
- + New Waters Christian Fellowship, Cleveleys, Elim
- + Warren Drive, Latter Day Saints, Thornton Cleveleys
Key to map icons
ColourChurches are grouped according to denomination, e.g. all the types of Methodism are grouped together. Each group has its own colour.
ShapeThe icons used for churches for which we have an exact location have a teardrop shape.
If we only have an approximate location (usually within a street), a square icon is used.
If we only know it is in a town or place, but for which we haven't yet found even an approximate location, an icon with jagged edges is used. The marker for these is placed at a random location within a 1 Km square on the map.
If you would like to notify us of a more accurate church location, just drag the appropriate marker to the new location and then click the notify link which will then appear. Zooming and using the satellite image may help with this. In the list of churches below the map, those with an approximate location are marked with a +, and those where we don't even have an approximate location are marked with a *. Click the + or * to show a map containing just that icon.