Places of worship within 2 miles of SD652308
Google maps can be panned to view an area off the map, by clicking and dragging the map. You can also select a church from the links in the list further down this page to centre the map on a particular one.
If this county section of the database is being actively developed you can also drag and drop a church marker if it is in the wrong place, and then enter a dialogue to report it to us. Also if a church is missing you can drag and drop any existing marker to an appropriate location and use the option to report it to us.
- + St Barnabas, Blackburn, Church of England
- + St James, Blackburn, Church of England
- + St John the Evangelist, Blackburn, Church of England
- + St Leonard, Balderstone, Church of England
- + St Mark the Evangelist, Witton, Church of England
- + St Mary (Cathedral), Blackburn, Church of England
- + St Mary, Mellor, Church of England
- + St Paul, Blackburn, Church of England
- + St Peter, Blackburn, Church of England
- + St Peter, Salesbury, Church of England
- + St Saviour, Mellor Brook, Church of England
- + St Silas, Blackburn, Church of England
- + Islington, Particular Baptist, Blackburn
- + Leamington Road, Baptist, Blackburn
- + Montague St, Baptist, Blackburn
- + Chapel St, Independent, Blackburn
- + James St, Congregational, Blackburn
- + Shear Brow, Congregational, Revidge Fold
- + Altom St, Wesleyan Methodist, Blackburn
- + Clayton St, Wesleyan Methodist, Blackburn
- + Fielden St, United Methodist Free Church, Blackburn
- + Lammack Road, Methodist, Lammack
- + Mellor Brow, Wesleyan Methodist, Mellor Brook
- + Mellor Lane, Wesleyan Methodist, Mellor
- + Paradise Lane, United Methodist Free Church, Blackburn
- * Wesleyan Methodist, Samlesbury
- + Saccary Lane, Wesleyan Methodist, Ramsgreave
- + Trinity, Blackburn, Wesleyan Methodist
- + Zion, Blackburn, Primitive Methodist
- + Good Shepherd, Blackburn, Roman Catholic
- + Sacred Heart, Blackburn, Roman Catholic
- + St Anne, Blackburn, Roman Catholic
- + St Mary, Osbaldeston, Roman Catholic
- + Anvil St, Christian Brethren, Blackburn
- + Anvil St, New Jerusalem, Blackburn
- + Prince's Street , Spiritualist , Blackburn
- + Randal St, Apostolic, Blackburn
- + The Beacon Centre , Blackburn, Community Church
Key to map icons
ColourChurches are grouped according to denomination, e.g. all the types of Methodism are grouped together. Each group has its own colour.
ShapeThe icons used for churches for which we have an exact location have a teardrop shape.
If we only have an approximate location (usually within a street), a square icon is used.
If we only know it is in a town or place, but for which we haven't yet found even an approximate location, an icon with jagged edges is used. The marker for these is placed at a random location within a 1 Km square on the map.
If you would like to notify us of a more accurate church location, just drag the appropriate marker to the new location and then click the notify link which will then appear. Zooming and using the satellite image may help with this. In the list of churches below the map, those with an approximate location are marked with a +, and those where we don't even have an approximate location are marked with a *. Click the + or * to show a map containing just that icon.