Places of worship within 2 miles of SD9508309746
Google maps can be panned to view an area off the map, by clicking and dragging the map. You can also select a church from the links in the list further down this page to centre the map on a particular one.
If this county section of the database is being actively developed you can also drag and drop a church marker if it is in the wrong place, and then enter a dialogue to report it to us. Also if a church is missing you can drag and drop any existing marker to an appropriate location and use the option to report it to us.
- + Christ Church, Denshaw, Church of England
- + Holy Trinity, Shaw, Church of England
- + St Anne, Royton, Church of England
- + St James, Crompton, Church of England
- + St James, Milnrow, Church of England
- + St Mark, Heyside, Church of England
- + St Mary, High Crompton, Church of England
- + St Saviour, East Crompton, Church of England
- + St Thomas, Moorside, Church of England
- + St Thomas, Newhey, Church of England
- + St. Thomas's Church, Friarmere, Church of England
- + Lanebottom, Ogden, Particular Baptist, Butterworth
- + Ogden, Newhey, Baptist
- + Oldham Road , Baptist, Royton
- + Hebron St, Congregational, Heyside
- + Middleton Rd, Congregational, Royton
- + Rochdale Rd, Congregational, Shaw
- * Congregational, Newhey
- + St Stephen, Milnrow, Congregational
- + Buckstones Rd, Primitive Methodist, Shore Edge
- + Ebenezer, East Crompton, Methodist
- + Grains Rd, Wesleyan Methodist, Top O' Th' Knowl
- + Huddersfield Road, Primitive Methodist, Newhey
- + Manchester Rd, Wesleyan Methodist, Luzley Brook
- + Moorhouse Methodist, Milnrow, United Methodist
- + Oldham Road , Primitive Methodist, Royton
- + Refuge St, Primitive Methodist, Shaw
- + Rochdale Rd, Green Hill, United Methodist Free Church, Crompton
- + Rochdale Rd, Wesleyan Methodist, Milnrow
- * United Methodist Free Church, Newhey
- + Shaw Rd, Wesleyan Methodist, Newhey
- + St John, Royton, Wesleyan Methodist
- + St Paul, Shaw, Methodist
- + Zion, Royton, Primitive Methodist
- + Our Lady , Moorside, Roman Catholic
- + St Aidan and St Oswald, Royton, Roman Catholic
- + St Joseph, Shaw, Roman Catholic
Key to map icons
ColourChurches are grouped according to denomination, e.g. all the types of Methodism are grouped together. Each group has its own colour.
ShapeThe icons used for churches for which we have an exact location have a teardrop shape.
If we only have an approximate location (usually within a street), a square icon is used.
If we only know it is in a town or place, but for which we haven't yet found even an approximate location, an icon with jagged edges is used. The marker for these is placed at a random location within a 1 Km square on the map.
If you would like to notify us of a more accurate church location, just drag the appropriate marker to the new location and then click the notify link which will then appear. Zooming and using the satellite image may help with this. In the list of churches below the map, those with an approximate location are marked with a +, and those where we don't even have an approximate location are marked with a *. Click the + or * to show a map containing just that icon.