Places of worship within 2 miles of ST953755
Google maps can be panned to view an area off the map, by clicking and dragging the map. You can also select a church from the links in the list further down this page to centre the map on a particular one.
If this county section of the database is being actively developed you can also drag and drop a church marker if it is in the wrong place, and then enter a dialogue to report it to us. Also if a church is missing you can drag and drop any existing marker to an appropriate location and use the option to report it to us.
- + All Saints, Christian Malford, Church of England
- + St Andrew, Chippenham, Church of England
- + St Giles, Tytherton Kellaways, Church of England
- + St James, Draycot Cerne, Church of England
- * St John the Baptist, Foxham, Church of England
- + St Martin, Bremhill, Church of England
- + St Nicholas, Tytherton Lucas, Church of England
- * St Peter, Chippenham, Church of England
- + St Peter, Langley Burrell, Church of England
- * Causeway Methodist Church, Chippenham, Other
- * Cepen Park Methodist Church, Chippenham, Other
- * Christian Science Society Church, Chippenham, Other
- * Church of St. Giles, Kellaways, Other
- * Congregational Chapel, Christian Malford, Other
- * Ebenezer Chapel, Chippenham, Other
- * Elim Pentecostal Church, Chippenham, Other
- * Ladyfield Evangelical Church, Chippenham, Other
- * Primitive Methodist Chapel, Chippenham, Other
- * Primitive Methodist Chapel, The Causeway, Chippenham, Other
- * Sheldon Manor Chapel, Sheldon, Other
- + Society of Friends, Chippenham, Other
- * St Paul, Allington, Other
- + Tabernacle URC, Chippenham, United Reformed Church
- + Tytherton Moravian Church, East Tytherton, Other
- * United Reformed Church, Christian Malford, Other
- * Wesleyan Chapel, Spirthill, Other
- * Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Foxham, Other
- * Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Sutton Benger, Other
Key to map icons
ColourChurches are grouped according to denomination, e.g. all the types of Methodism are grouped together. Each group has its own colour.
ShapeThe icons used for churches for which we have an exact location have a teardrop shape.
If we only have an approximate location (usually within a street), a square icon is used.
If we only know it is in a town or place, but for which we haven't yet found even an approximate location, an icon with jagged edges is used. The marker for these is placed at a random location within a 1 Km square on the map.
If you would like to notify us of a more accurate church location, just drag the appropriate marker to the new location and then click the notify link which will then appear. Zooming and using the satellite image may help with this. In the list of churches below the map, those with an approximate location are marked with a +, and those where we don't even have an approximate location are marked with a *. Click the + or * to show a map containing just that icon.