Gazetteer entry for Moanroe Commons
Description & TravelPictures provided by:-
Historic GeographyMoanroe Commons was in Knocktopher township/parish.
Moanroe Commons was a townland in the parish of Knocktopher
MapsYou can see maps centred on Lat/Lon: 52.483433,-7.212306 (OSI grid reference S535372), Moanroe Commons which are provided by:
- This place shown on a Google map. This will just place a marker in the centre of the civil parish, as we do not yet know where it is located. You can drag the marker to the correct position to tell us where it actually is.
- Google Streetview
- Open StreetMap
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Irish Ordnance Survey (Has old Irish maps)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
- All places within the same township/parish shown on a Google map.
- Nearby townships/parishes shown on a Google map.
- Nearby places shown on a Google map.
How far away is xxxYou can also ask for a calculation of the distance from Moanroe Commons to another place.