Gazetteer entry for Mount Temple
Description & TravelPictures provided by:-
Historic GeographyMount Temple was in Ahamlish township/parish.
Mount Temple was a townland in the parish of Ahamlish
MapsYou can see maps centred on Lat/Lon: 54.412687,-8.497496 (OSI grid reference G677517), Mount Temple which are provided by:
- This place shown on a Google map.
- Google Streetview
- Open StreetMap
- Bing (was Multimap)
- Irish Ordnance Survey (Has old Irish maps)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
- All places within the same township/parish shown on a Google map.
- Nearby townships/parishes shown on a Google map.
- Nearby places shown on a Google map.
How far away is xxxYou can also ask for a calculation of the distance from Mount Temple to another place.