Gazetteer entry for Wycomb
CemeteriesSearch for graveyards.
Church RecordsSearch for churches in the Wycomb area that are recorded in the GENUKI church database. You also have the option to see the location of the churches marked on a map.
Description & TravelPictures provided by:-
Historic GeographyHistoric administrative units for Wycomb can be found in Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.).
MapsYou can see maps centred on OS grid reference SK774248 (Lat/Lon: 52.815171, -0.853015), Wycomb which are provided by:
- This place shown on a Google map.
- Google Streetview
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Open StreetMap
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Best site for old maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- Elgin Road Works
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
- All places within the same township/parish shown on a Google map.
- Nearby townships/parishes shown on a Google map.
- Nearby places shown on a Google map.
How far away is xxxYou can also ask for a calculation of the distance from Wycomb to another place.