Genuki stylesheet changes
Released 2 Jun 2011.
- Replaced the experimental links class by a production version. This is initially a
wrapper round each list of shortcut links in the intro section of pages. It provides a
block of space around the list so that it can be easily positioned on the page without
the need for tables, but it will work within them. A complementary linksr class has
also been introduced which does the same job but floats to the right of the page
instead of the left. These classes help eliminate some of the differences in layout
which different browsers experience. N.B. it works on both <ul> lists and those
which are just plain text with <br> separators.
Released 24 May 2011.
- Removed spurious text appearing under some icons when viewed in Opera.
Released 10 Aug 2010.
- Minor fixes to image postioning in navbar.
- Added <li class=down> to the navbar.
- Added <li class=search> to the navbar.
Released 22 Feb 2010.
- Added <li class=new> to the navbar.
- Added <a class=xhtml1> to the footer.