- The church is dedicated to St Martin de Tours. Do not confuse this with the adjacent parish of St Martin!
- See http://www.grouvillechurch.org.je/church_history_grouville.htm for a detailed history.
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Grouville to another place.
You can see the administrative areas in which Grouville has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference XD963204 (Lat/Lon: 49.184396, -2.051783), Grouville which are provided by:
- Google Maps
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps)
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland (Old Ordnance Survey maps)
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)