EYEWORTH: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1831.
[Transcribed information from A Topographical Dictionary of England - Samuel Lewis - 1831]
(unless otherwise stated)
"EYEWORTH, a parish in the hundred of BIGGLESWADE, county of BEDFORD, 4½ miles (north-east) from Bigglswade, containing 111 inhabitants. The living is a discharged vicarage, in the archdeaconry of Bedford, and diocese of Lincoln, rated in the king's books at £6.13.4. Lord Yarborough was patron in 1792. The church, which is dedicated to All Saints, contains some interesting monuments."
[Description(s) transcribed by Martin Edwards ©2003 and later edited by Colin Hinson ©2013]