EYEWORTH: Geographical and Historical information from the year 1866.
[Transcribed information from The Imperial Gazatteer of England & Wales, 1866-9]
"EYEWORTH, a parish in Biggleswade district, Beds; near the boundary with Cambridge and Herts, 4 miles E by N of Biggleswade town and railway station. Post-town, Biggleswade. Acres, 1,229. Real property, £1,385. Pop., 149. Houses, 28. The property is all in one estate. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Ely. Value, £96. Patron, Lord Ongley. The church is good; and there are charities £17."
[Description(s) transcribed by Craig Pickup ©2002]